The Plaza Hotel is a one of New York City’s most timeless buildings. Erected in 1907, the iconic 20-story landmark has been the backdrop for numerous films and shows as well as notable literature such as Kay Thompson’s Eloise. Inspired by the children’s classic, The Plaza created an exclusive “Eloise Suite” out of its 102 exquisite ones that complement the 282 fine guest rooms and 152 hotel-condo rooms. The Plaza also enjoys a food hall by renowned chef Todd English, shops, a spa, and restaurants all within its sprawling 930,000-square-foot space.
Leave a Reply
- Disparity Between Rich and Poor Continues to Grow in NYC
- NYC Real Estate Options Continue to Grow for Interested Buyers
- NYC Celebrity Real Estate News
- Improving the Life of NYC’s Residents
- Exploring NYC’s Outdoor Art Exhibits
- New Developments Increase Housing Options for NYC Residents
- Affordable Housing Initiatives Assist Those Affected by Gentrification
- Hotels, Creative Office Complexes and More Coming to NYC
LISTINGS OF THE WEEK
- Loading tweets...