The Plaza Hotel is a one of New York City’s most timeless buildings. Erected in 1907, the iconic 20-story landmark has been the backdrop for numerous films and shows as well as notable literature such as Kay Thompson’s Eloise. Inspired by the children’s classic, The Plaza created an exclusive “Eloise Suite” out of its 102 exquisite ones that complement the 282 fine guest rooms and 152 hotel-condo rooms. The Plaza also enjoys a food hall by renowned chef Todd English, shops, a spa, and restaurants all within its sprawling 930,000-square-foot space.
Leave a Reply
- Hotels, Creative Office Complexes and More Coming to NYC
- Study Finds the Bronx is at Greatest Risk for Housing Displacement
- 9 Affordable Housing Projects Bring More Residential Space to the South Bronx
- Mixed-Use Properties, Co-Living Spaces and More Coming to NYC
- Downtown Brooklyn May be Experiencing a Rental Glut
- Exploring New York City’s Celebrity Real Estate Transactions
- Exploring Upcoming New York City Residential Developments
- New Williamsburg Hotels Bring Additional Restaurants and Retail Space to the Neighborhoods
LISTINGS OF THE WEEK
- Loading tweets...