The Plaza Hotel is a one of New York City’s most timeless buildings. Erected in 1907, the iconic 20-story landmark has been the backdrop for numerous films and shows as well as notable literature such as Kay Thompson’s Eloise. Inspired by the children’s classic, The Plaza created an exclusive “Eloise Suite” out of its 102 exquisite ones that complement the 282 fine guest rooms and 152 hotel-condo rooms. The Plaza also enjoys a food hall by renowned chef Todd English, shops, a spa, and restaurants all within its sprawling 930,000-square-foot space.
Leave a Reply
- New Legislation and Recent Court Cases Ensure Tenant’s Rights are Upheld
- NYC Transportation Systems Expansions and Improvements
- Sound Stages and Office Space Coming to NYC
- Where are NYC’s Middle-Income Residents Residing?
- Rezoning Initiative Could Have Major Impact on NYC Garment Industry
- NYC Developments Expand Residential and Cultural Space
- Housing Costs Continue to Rise as Landlords Pull Away from Concessions in NYC
- Exploring NYC Real Estate News
LISTINGS OF THE WEEK
- Loading tweets...