The Plaza Hotel is a one of New York City’s most timeless buildings. Erected in 1907, the iconic 20-story landmark has been the backdrop for numerous films and shows as well as notable literature such as Kay Thompson’s Eloise. Inspired by the children’s classic, The Plaza created an exclusive “Eloise Suite” out of its 102 exquisite ones that complement the 282 fine guest rooms and 152 hotel-condo rooms. The Plaza also enjoys a food hall by renowned chef Todd English, shops, a spa, and restaurants all within its sprawling 930,000-square-foot space.
Leave a Reply
- Great Small Towns Offering Getaways for NYC Residents: Part 2
- Great Small Towns Offering Getaways for NYC Residents: Part 1
- Exploring the Great Outdoors in NYC
- Libraries to College Campuses: NYC’s Commitment to Education and Preservation
- Exploring NYC’s Latest Residential Development Projects
- Maintaining a Strong Economy in NYC with Innovative Solutions
- Rental Concessions and Affordable Housing Opportunities Create Concerns in NYC
- Legal Issues Halt Development of NYC Developments
LISTINGS OF THE WEEK
- Loading tweets...