The Plaza Hotel is a one of New York City’s most timeless buildings. Erected in 1907, the iconic 20-story landmark has been the backdrop for numerous films and shows as well as notable literature such as Kay Thompson’s Eloise. Inspired by the children’s classic, The Plaza created an exclusive “Eloise Suite” out of its 102 exquisite ones that complement the 282 fine guest rooms and 152 hotel-condo rooms. The Plaza also enjoys a food hall by renowned chef Todd English, shops, a spa, and restaurants all within its sprawling 930,000-square-foot space.
Leave a Reply
- More Residential Housing Opportunities Become Available in NYC
- Exploring NYC’s Newest Residential Developments
- Exploring the Great Outdoors Around NYC this Fall: Part 2
- Exploring the Great Outdoors Around NYC this Fall: Part 1
- Greenwich Village Celebrity News
- What’s New Around NYC?
- New Developments Offer More Options to NYC Residents
- Celebrity Real Estate in NYC
LISTINGS OF THE WEEK
- Loading tweets...