The Plaza Hotel is a one of New York City’s most timeless buildings. Erected in 1907, the iconic 20-story landmark has been the backdrop for numerous films and shows as well as notable literature such as Kay Thompson’s Eloise. Inspired by the children’s classic, The Plaza created an exclusive “Eloise Suite” out of its 102 exquisite ones that complement the 282 fine guest rooms and 152 hotel-condo rooms. The Plaza also enjoys a food hall by renowned chef Todd English, shops, a spa, and restaurants all within its sprawling 930,000-square-foot space.
Leave a Reply
- Exploring New York City’s Many Attractions
- Several Residential Development Projects Moving Toward Completion
- Expansions Help NYC Museums Meet Visitor and Resident Demands
- Several New Apartments Coming to NYC
- Exploring Staten Island’s Transformation
- Exploring New York City Real Estate News
- Exploring Some of NYC’s Newest Developments
- Take a Break from the City with These Great Nearby Hikes
LISTINGS OF THE WEEK
- Loading tweets...