Each week we have one of our standout KW agents or brokers go through a quick yet engaging interview to take a look into what drives our top New York City real estate professionals and what keeps them so dedicated to their clients.
1. What made you choose real estate as a career? The excitement and the possibilities.
2. What is your favorite thing about this career? Servicing my clients by looking out for their interests and achieving their goals.
3. What do you find to be the most challenging aspect of it? Coordinating everything that needs to happen in order for me to consummate a transaction with excellence.
4. If you could live in any New York City building which would it be and why? 432 Park, because it’s right across the street from my office and I live at my office.
5. Favorite book or movie? The Godfather.
6. Favorite restaurant? Prime Grill, a Kosher place that has the best steaks.
7. Who is your role model and why? My wife, because she handles everything with honesty and more integrity than anyone I know.
8. What 3 words best describe you? Aggressive, smart, and in-control. My clients can put their financial lives in my hands and know that they will be safe.
9. One item you can’t live without? The Zohar.
10. Your proudest moment? Was when I found an apartment for one of my clients, who needed a rental. They didn’t ask for this, but with being able to foresee the real estate market, I negotiated a deal that would enable my clients to also have the option to buy at a reduced price, if they ever desired to. I made the deal and my clients exercised the option 6 months later and the value [for the unit] had gone up $300,000.